Tuesday, September 19, 2006

How active is your imagination?

Did you know that one of the keys to outstanding academic success I discovered on my way to a First Class degree and distinction at masters level is that imagination is one of your greatest allies?

Through using your imagination, you can work to build a brighter future for yourself...and better grades in the process!

You see my personal experience taught me that through imagining better results, results that were wildly in excess of anything I ever achieved before, even exceptionally good grades seemed so much easier to come by.

This is because I stretched my mind. And, like an elastic band, once it is stretched it never returns to its previous limits.

If this has got you excited, and begging to know more, then you can read more about this fascinating phenomenon in my forthcoming book, and personal learning course!

Until next time. Class dismissed.

The University Dean

No comments: