Saturday, September 23, 2006

How to get top grades consistently this semester!

Many people ask me what it took for me to get a first class degree at undergraduate level, and then distinction at Masters level.
 
Why?
 
Because these aren't run of the mill results!
 
But, what suprises them even more is that I was getting these results week in week out.
 
Sure, every so often, I might have a little blip and - as I've written about previously - I'd use this as an opportunity to renew my efforts and refocus my ideas. However, most of the time....and I'd estimate 95% of the time...I was getting marks in the top bracket - that means first class or distinction level grades.
 
Now, when people heard this they were amazed.
 
At first others acted like I should feel a little guilty. Like who are you to be getting great grades anyway? And, I have to say, for a while I did feel guilty too.
 
However, an amazing transformation occurred within me when I realised that there was something special about me...and there's something special about you too...you see to get outstanding academic results - fantastic firsts and deadly distinctions - you don't have to do anything...other than get out of the way of your old ways of thinking and attitutudes about success.
 
By letting go of your old beliefs, and allowing your self to enter the zone (or the flow state as some call it) you may well find that you too can achieve consistently impressive results. Now, wouldn't that be something?!
 
Well, the good news is, I'm just putting the finishing touches to my new book. And, guess what?! It could be yours to own very soon.
 
So stay tuned, and be prepared to make this semester the best one of your life!
 
Yours in outstanding academic success
 
The University Dean

No comments: